Thursday 27 August 2015

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

A friend is undertaking a course in Design and has unilaterally offered her thoughts on ways of improving the design of my apartment.

All from the goodness of her heart of course and nothing to do with improving or rehearsing assignments for which she might be marked later. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Actually I don't mind playing along because she has some interesting suggestions and my apartment could benefit from some design improvement.

Today we looked over mirrors, cushions, lamps etc.

Friend is somewhat taken with this mirror for my apartment;


but I have a preference for this;


No decisions yet - and no rush to redecorate either.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you are rid of your superseded furniture and if so, in my opinion and as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, it don't need no fixin'. I like mirrors. R hates them. That is no reflection on our reflections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most superseded furniture has gone now Andrew, apart from a recliner which awaits the next council pick up.

      Delete