Thursday 17 January 2008

Doctor.....no

Went to the doctor to renew my prescriptions. Typically, I arrived early for my appointment and equally typically he kept me waiting. Fine print in the Hippocratic Oath apparently includes the clause 'I shall keep patients waiting'. My blood pressure was fine for a change and my weight was up (unfortunately not a change). Must cut out what I love - rice, pasta, chocolate, hearty servings.

After the appointment and the usual lecture to eat less I popped in next door to Betty's Soup Kitchen for an early dinner. One of the advantages of Betty's apart from it's cheap fare is the excellent view it provides of men walking up Oxford Street. Being the going home peak time I was rewarded with a seemingly endless parade of fruits in suits. My goodness an arse can look good in a well cut suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment