Tuesday 22 January 2008

Losing my cool before turning hot

My friends often comment on my relaxed and even temperament. I rarely get angry but today was an exception. We had a most demanding woman making enquiries at the hospital today, simply riding roughshod over a number of staff members in the process. I couldn't believe her rudeness and I told her so. Her relaxed reaction to my criticism indicated that this was not the first time she had received it. I was told later she is connected to a well known business family in Sydney and that she raises large amounts of money for charity. Money may purchase her influence in the community but in my opinion it doesn't buy her good character.

I remained hot under the collar for an unnecessarily long time after the encounter and eventually found a way to unwind by giving a quick suck and wank to a guy I occasionally see around the traps who I luckily ran into a short time later at my local shopping centre. Thank goodness for sex.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate those kinds of people. Had a similar run in with a wealthy woman at the Tutunkhamun exhibition in London. Unfortunately mine didn't end with quite such a nice experience as yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, unusual for me to have a lucky ending like that...but I'm glad it happened. Gave me quite a lift.

    ReplyDelete