Tuesday 22 April 2008

Too popular for us

Cs and I tried to get tickets to Belvoir Street's Ruben Guthrie written by Brendan Cowell (pictured) but were disappointed to find its short season sold out.


That is good news for Brendan but not for us. We work with Brendan's mum and she has been spreading the word about this work. Obviously she's done a good job!

In all seriousness the play has received excellent reviews so it is no wonder it has sold out. This success probably guarantees the work a mainstream or repeat season in the future so we may get the chance to see the play yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post on my blog. I'm going to peruse your site too!

    ReplyDelete