Sunday 25 May 2008

Farewell dinner


Mt took me to dinner tonight to thank me for the past week before returning to Ballina in the morning.

I chose Una's Restaurant in Darlinghurst. I haven't eaten there in a while. The meals are certainly hearty in size and the casual, kitsch atmosphere make the restaurant a pleasant place especially when it is as busy as it was tonight.

Against both our better judgements we ordered a dessert following our main meal but at least had the sense to share one between ourselves. The servings are so large it is easy to overindulge.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you guys had a great dinner on the last night together. But hey, what wrong with dessert? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afod - if you saw my waistline you'd know what's wrong with dessert!

    ReplyDelete