Friday 6 June 2008

Kimberley and Kakadu

Following lunch at The Mint I went to Hn's to meet up with her, Ae, Jn and Be. Hn, Ae and I are planning a trip to the Kimberlies and Kakadu National Park in North Western Australia in September.



We have left it a bit late to book and quite a few of the packages are full. Hn has been making enquiries for us and was told places are still available for a package leaving Sydney on August 23. That timing suits the three of us so we are working on joining that group.



Hn will check on flights and costings tomorrow. I'm quite excited about the trip as I have never been to that part of Australia. It will be the second trip there for both Hn and Ae.

Meantime this is the Queen's Birthday long weekend. I'm hoping the weather clears up so I can get out and walking. I need to exercise a bit to work on my paunch. Otherwise I will be a 'puffing billy' when we go on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment