Thursday 19 June 2008

Last day lunch


Here I am today at my last lunch as a 58 year old.

Jl invited a couple of the StV volunteers to her Waverley apartment for lunch. Our former boss Ai was there as well as Cs and Da. (Not the same Da as the nursing home volunteer who is chasing me, although coincidentally they have the same name.)

It was very enjoyable. Jl prepared a delightful lunch and we shared four hours of gossip and laughs around the dining table.

Cs is talking about following up with a lunch at his place. He is a keen cook so that would be something to look forward to as well.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You look terrific.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice when you have such a strong network of friends. Beautiful smile, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome man you are too and you look younger than your age. And thank you sir for the birthday wish.
    Cheers, Denys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Happy Birthday Daddy, I'd be lying if I said you don't look a day older than 50, coz factually, you pass as only two days over 50....

    I trust you will have many more decades to go...

    Cheers mate

    Doug

    ReplyDelete