Friday 6 June 2008

Tight Jeans


Jude Law looking good in his tight jeans.

I wandered into Just Jeans before the movies on Tuesday and ended up buying a couple of pair of cotton Chinos which were on special that I thought would be perfect for work. And so they proved when I wore them on the next two days.

So pleased was I with these new trousers that I purchased a further four pairs before yesterday's movie.

I wanted to wear the first of these additional purchases this morning and was horrified when I found they were too small. How could this be when the first two pairs had fit me so well. Was the latest trouser incorrectly labelled?

I checked and rechecked and then it dawned on me. I had purchased four pairs of trousers two sizes too small for me. They weren't my size at all. I must have had a complete mental blank when selecting them.

There was no way I would look like Jude Law in them. Apart from my not looking at all like Jude, I couldn't do them up.

What a dope!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE when that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is why I always tell Spouse to try on clothes in the store before purchasing them. Even if you have the exact same item at home, try on the new one anyway to discover any potential mislabelling or a different cut/fit. He usually doesn't, so we wind up needing to return or exchange the ill-fitting garments later.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete