Friday 25 July 2008

Heigh ho, heigh ho......

...off to the Coast I go.

I'm flying to Brisbane this morning and then driving to the Sunshine Coast for a weekend with Ll, Fd, Rs, Gg, Mt and Ml. It would be nice if the weather is as warm and as sunny as suggested by the photo below but the forecast is not encouraging. We have rented a house in Noosa Heads.


Apart from Mt and myself, the others have a wedding to attend at Noosa. Mt and I will do our best Oliver Twist type impressions and look in on the beachside reception from the sand.

The rest of the weekend will be the usual mix of talk, gossip, laughter and most importantly eating, eating, eating.

I'll post from the airport if the opportunity arises otherwise I probably won't get online again until my return to Sydney on Monday afternoon.

1 comment: