Friday 22 August 2008

Car park masochism

There may a be lot of car parking at Westfield Bondi Junction but I doubt many would find parking there an enjoyable experience.

For one thing the various sections of the car park are confusing for those not familiar with the complex. Second, you can't move from one section to another without leaving the complex if you are unlucky to find the first section you enter full.


I made a last minute decision to go to WBJ today to purchase a spare memory card for my camera ahead of my holiday trip tomorrow. Unfortunately being a cold, wet Friday and lunch hour when I arrived parking was at a premium. I did the circuit of four floors in a convoy of cars all looking for a spot before getting one.

Not surprisingly, cars were banked up as I returned to my car after purchasing the memory card and one driver seeing me signal that I was going to depart backed his car up two thirds of the aisle swerving around other banked up cars to get to my about to be vacant spot.

I bet they get a bit of car park rage in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment