Friday 10 October 2008

Moulin Rouge


I love this photograph which also appeared in the Travellers section of the Sydney Morning Herald last weekend.

It contained the following caption.

Paris. We visited the Moulin Rouge and were taking snapshots when we met a group of people coming out of the show. One was Mehdi, a handsome Parisian. He took my hand, crossed the roundabout and kissed me passionately. My friend took this photo. It was one of the most perfect moments in my life. Photo: Camilla Orr-Thomson

I wouldn't have minded Mehdi kissing me like that.

2 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth in your last line. :-) And hey, neither one had their eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is my picture! Hello Victor, I am Camilla. So glad to liked it! It was really special. We left for Nice the next day and I haven't seen him since. But he and I are still in contact regularly. Special man. Lucky girl. x

    ReplyDelete