Monday 2 February 2009

I don't feel bothered


It must be a combination of the warm weather and humidity and the late nights watching Rafael Nadal into the early morning hours playing his semi final and final match at the Australian Open. I feel most lethargic today. I could quite happily have curled up on a bed at the hospital today and now that I am back home I am fighting the urge to hop into my bed.

I have a game of bridge to play tonight so I will have to stay alert somehow. I'm not sure how but keying this post is probably not going to do it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

  1. You and I are obviously lying awake and thinking about the same thing Victor.

    The heat that is.

    I'm so buggered from it, and when I finally get some respite from the heat in the air conditioned comfort of work, all I want to do is sleep. This is going to require some body-clock reprogramming I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please spare a thought for your chums up here in the cold north. It's snowing today and I had to drag my sorry ass across an arctic landscape (i.e. Paris) to get to work).

    Send sunshine, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way Victor. It's a lethargy rather than tiredness.

    ReplyDelete