Friday 20 February 2009

Yesterday...

A photographic snap shot of my day...(click on photos to enlarge)...


Purchasing my rail ticket.


Advertising board at the rail platform. Persuasive? Not!


Walking through the Queen Victoria Building on my way to an appointment.


Waiting at an intersection in the Central Business District across the road from my appointment.


On my way into Chinatown for an early lunch.


The 'hole in the wall' food outlet waiting for my lunch order.


Lunch - Chicken Noodle Soup - a heap of food for just $6.


The Food Court before the lunch rush whilst I snaffle down my soup.


Thursday Markets in Bondi Junction Mall.


Ascending the escalators at Westfield Bondi Junction.


Do you think they would discount these photos even further if I purchased only the man's half of them?


A Kate Winslet-athon at the Bondi Junction Cinemas.


Reserved seating at Bondi Junction Cinemas even on a Thursday afternoon when scarcely more than a man and his dog occupy the auditorium.

6 comments:

  1. Woot for visual diaries! Captions are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I'm in Chinatown in Sydney, I always have to make a visit to the food court at the sussex centre for the vietnamese fried porkchop with broken rice, crabmeat, and fried egg. Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They let dogs into the Sydney movie houses? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evol - pleased you approve.

    Ad Rad - Hard to resist those food courts.

    wcs - You got me, especially after my rant about dogs in food stores. Apart from guide dogs only metaphorical dogs allowed in cinemas.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't work out that ad at all. My head hurts and its still morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben - I've tried to imagine the Ad Company selling the concept of this advertisement to the Internet Company. It beats me.

    ReplyDelete