Thursday 12 March 2009

On my knees


(You can enlarge the photograph by clicking it.)

I was searching Google Images for side-on photographs of a knee (don't ask why; that's another story) using "Knees" as the search request and this photograph was one of the responses. I don't see the connection myself but maybe I need to be more imaginative.

I can only wonder at the celebrations leading to this situation and more to the point what the view from the other side is like. I note that the crowd on the other side mostly has wide grins...I suspect I would have been grinning too. The only ones not grinning are those who are taking the opportunity to photograph whatever it is that has attracted their attention.

The football matches I attend never seem to end in this fashion.

2 comments:

  1. What is the white stuff on his rear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew - I hoped you could answer that.

    ReplyDelete