Monday 8 June 2009

Come colour my world

My 40 years' old apartment building is about to undergo maintenance including a new membrane which can be provided in any colour we choose. The current membrane and colour are in the following photograph that I took yesterday of my wing of the building. You'll notice we had a nice cloudless blue sky yesterday.


The owners' corporation has offered three colours for us to chose from for the new membrane and we are asked to vote for our choice in order of preference.

Here is Option A.


The next one is Option B.


And now Option C.


What do you reckon?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Those are colors?

    Difficult choice. But I don't like C. I kind of like B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, they really went for a striking new look, huh?

    I say B, but I have a thing against beige-tones. Maybe that's the Melburnian in me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the commenters before me, there doesn't seem to be much of a variation. I would go with B as well.

    ReplyDelete