Saturday 11 July 2009

My Psycho Moment


OK, this isn't funny any more.

First came the illness followed by the disappearing contact list. Could anything else be far behind?

Yes!

This morning I was showering away minding my own business (actually I was examining my orifices and crevices) when the shower screen collapsed on top of me. Poof...the whole thing fell imploded on me just like that.

Did you know that the two sliding glass doors are heavy? Actually they are very heavy. No, make that f@#*&ing heavy. Luckily I was uninjured but I must have been an odd sight, naked and dripping wet, struggling to get these heavy doors off me and out of the bathroom to somewhere I could store them for the time being.

I've called a repair man in to survey the damage and advise on repairs. I don't think I'll be buying any lottery tickets this week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victor, glad that you escaped unscathed, especially after everything else. When you get the repairman in, do you think you should re-enact the naked scenario? :) James

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky the glass didn't shatter and....cut anything off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky escape I reckon, how did you avoid the urge to do a 'squashed rat' up against the glass?

    ReplyDelete