Saturday 18 July 2009

What's cooking?


As I've written previously I spent a lot of time during my enforced home rest watching rubbishy television, especially daytime programs. But in addition to viewing the daytime shows I became a late convert to Masterchef. I wish I had watched the series from the start because what I have seen in the past three weeks has been most entertaining, tension filled and informative to boot.

Apparently a lot of others feel the same as myself because I have read that last Wednesday's elimination program out rated the broadcast of the State of Origin football, traditionally one of the year's highest rating screenings.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the first few weeks too... but have loved the last few weeks.

    I really love the fact that these are real people - old, young, fat, thin, different cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed it all pretty well bar Friday night. Will tune in for the final, final. To use an old phrase, the show really went off.

    ReplyDelete