Wednesday 9 September 2009

Tarantino teaser


Cursory readers of this blog will have noticed that I go to the movies a lot. It is not through duty. I love the movies and have done so since childhood. My taste in movies is very wide to the extent I will see some simply because they feature good looking males.

Most recently I saw Inglourious Basterds and as my posting on that film indicates it left quite an impression on me. I'm still enjoying the film in my mind days later.

Thinking about it I realise that Inglourious Basterds is the first Quentin Tarantino film I have seen. This was a most surprising realisation. I wonder why I haven't seen any of Tarantino's films before?

Actually I had previously seen about half an hour of one Tarantino's Kill Bill films but that doesn't really count. That viewing was in the screening lounge of a...ahem...sex on premises venue whilst I was resting between...um...dalliances.

I better pull my finger out, so to speak, and catch some of Tarantino's back catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see too many movies but I did see and enjoy Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted about Inglourious Basterds as well - loved it! As a Tarantino nerd, I'd recommend watching Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill 1, all of which he directed.

    He wrote the script for a film called True Romance, which is AMAZING (one of my favourite films) as well as one chapter of Four Rooms (another awesome movie).

    If you're interested in seeing him act, he's fantastic in From Dusk 'till Dawn (not too mention that George Clooney is hot in it too!).

    Phew! That should keep you occupied for a while :)

    ReplyDelete