Friday 25 December 2009

Tiny squares in rectangles




Tiny squares in rectangles. That's mostly what I find now when I try to retrieve the videos I have downloaded from my new Sony Handycam.


Not very handy, I must say.


It is most disappointing. When the videos are first downloaded I can play them and despite my poor camera skills the quality of the High Definition images is fantastic. But try to retrieve the videos after they have been saved (in something called m2ts format) and all I get most of the time is a %#@*%^& tiny square inside a rectangle. I tried to copy one for this post but the only thing that survived the paste was the rectangle.


I'll try the handbook again but if any reader can explain what needs to be done in simple language I will be very grateful.


Bah humbug and a Merry Christmas for those who are celebrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment