Friday 9 April 2010

Business as usual

Normal life is resuming.

So far this week I've been to the bank to retrieve documents needed for my mother's estate, seen the accountant to finally sign off on last year's tax returns, set up an appointment with the solicitor next week for estate matters, cleared my mother's room at the nursing home, had lunch with my teacher friends (with me the sole non teacher amongst a group of eight), set up morning coffee with an old friend of my parents for this morning and last but not least arranged a relaxing, gossipy lunch today with my best, non sex buddy, gay mate who has been a terrific support over the past two weeks. That reminds me, still on the agenda, have some sex soon.

And it is back to my volunteer jobs next week when I also will have my excision stitches removed.

2 comments:

  1. My apologies for returning and learning of your mother's passing. ((((((Victor)))))) Glad to hear that things are on the mends. Stitches???? I've got some catching up to do. Have yourself an enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're back into the swing of things. And may you get some hot, raunchy sex son!

    ReplyDelete