Saturday 12 November 2011

Two steps forward, one step back


A few weeks back I updated my iPhone by downloading iOS5. Everything seemed fine with the upgrade apart from my usual gripe with Apple products that in absence of specific explanatory notes I have to use trial and error to determine how it all works.

Jump forward to last night and I went to check the Calendar for something I recorded there about my European holiday last May only to discover that all entries previous to the upgrade, other than recurring entries, have disappeared. Why oh why do 'they' do this to us?

If any Apple Techos are monitoring my blog (unlikely) can you please come up with a fix to restore the deleted information.

1 comment:

  1. Was your phone broken? But even though not, still you had to fix it, just like I did, and regretted it.

    ReplyDelete