Tuesday 27 December 2011

Best intentions....

....and actual achievement are not always the same thing; not with me anyway.

My best intentions were to post daily whilst I was in Brisbane over Christmas but my actual achievement in the five days I spent there was one brief message of seasonal goodwill.

The fact is that I enjoyed a mix of leisure and activity with my Brisbane friends to the extent that setting aside time to sit by the computer to compose half way comprehensible messages slipped far from the forefront of my mind. Maybe next year?

Anyway I'm back home in Sydney now and will endeavour to click my brain into gear for the resumption of postings. Come to think of it getting onto the flight home today is worth a small post so that will appear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment