Thursday 30 May 2013

I'm a twit....

...at the moment.


I'm falling behind in my blog reading at present because I have become addicted to following twits making their comments on a certain social media site. The more I follow, the more I follow...if you get my drift.

Many of the comments I read are inane although few are as puerile as my own contributions. Still I read and I follow. I'm so attentive to the site that I pull out my phone to catch up with the scrolling conversation in between arriving patients at the hospital. Very unprofessional, I know.

It is an addiction and I know I will tire of it - eventually. Until then my blog activities remain tardy.

4 comments:

  1. I also use Twitter, and understand the attraction. But I think using Twitter is like eating fast food all day, and then when it's time for a hearty evening meal of Blogger/Wordpress, you're already full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, that analogy certainly applies to me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could blame it on Twitter. "Woefully behind" in blog reading and commenting (and posting) is a radical understatement for me. Life has simply gotten in the way. Well, okay. Other social media have, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I'm going through a period where I find it very difficult to keep with the blogs I have been following.

    ReplyDelete