Sunday 19 May 2013

Radio daze

This is my latest toy, purchased yesterday afternoon with minimal forethought after leaving the movies and detouring to the super shopping mall on a whim.

Three 'levels'(?) of radio - AM, FM and Digital - a cute little remote control and an add on dock for my iPhone and iPod. It cost a bomb.


It has excellent sound. Well, as excellent as sound 'sounds' to me with my one totally deaf ear. Now I have to buy a table or stand for it to sit on. Isn't it odd that you have stands for things to sit on?

5 comments:

  1. The powers of a cute salesman. How many digital radios do you now have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrew, you punch below the belt and what a memory you have! That makes five, count em, five digital radios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just put a shoulder strap on it Victor and you have a Ghetto Blaster to go Break dancing in the streets Yo!

    Is this your first stereo digital radio Victor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got four other digital radios disco but they all are smaller and not, as far as I know, stereo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bose do have a very good reputation so you're allowed to splurge for good quality.

    ReplyDelete