Saturday 2 November 2013

iBought it

Apple Store, Bondi Junction

The Apple Store was still heaving yesterday afternoon when I got to it after my shift at the hospital. It was the first day of sales of the new iPad Air and I purchased one to replace my iPad2. My preferred colour had sold out in the morning but otherwise I was able to get the model I wanted.

Same size screen as but smaller than my previous iPad and noticeably lighter I am very happy with my purchase. i watched the hour long iView replay of this week's episode the ABC's Redfern Now on it last night holding the iPad the entire time and my hands never tired.

I'm going to enjoy using it.

3 comments:

  1. And there is one more device that will no longer get used after this purchase. Redfern Now was very good, but quite draining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm happy to pass it on for someone else's use. Are you interested?

      Delete
  2. No, we have our own redundant devices, but thanks. And I don't do the fruit thing.

    ReplyDelete