Saturday 2 September 2017

Brisbane inception

I'm in Brisbane over the weekend for a quasi family get together. They are not technically my family - sadly my only immediate blood relative remaining alive is an ageing aunt with severe dementia amongst a cocktail of mental and health conditions - but they are such good friends that they have 'adopted' me as family, a relationship I contentedly reciprocate.

I attempted a panoramic photograph of Brisbane city. It didn't work but the product is reminiscent of a scene from the science fiction flick 'Inception' famous in part for its computer generated images of crumbling cities.


I might have a future in Hollywood?

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! :) I could never recreate it. You should print it out and have it framed on a wall. :)

    ReplyDelete